To access the information on e-Link, you will first need your student’s ID number. You will receive an email with information about using e-Link on August 8, and your student's ID number will be in that email. If you do not receive that email on August 8, make sure your email address is up-to-date in Infinite Campus. You can also find your student’s ID number by logging in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Once you select your student, the ID number will be to the right of the student’s photo.
Once you have the ID number, follow these directions to get your bus route information:
1. Log in with student ID number as both the username and password.
2. Click "Work with Students to access the "Students - Home" page.
3. Choose "View My Students".
4. From "My Students," select a student's name.
5. The "Transportation Information" for that student is displayed.
If there is no Transportation Information, you must complete a transportation request form (8001.01-F) available at your school.