It is very important for the school to keep accurate records regarding transportation. Here are a few items to keep in mind.
- Changes over the phone will not be accepted. All changes need to be submitted in writing. Please send a separate note (not in the agenda) in with your student when there are changes.
- You may email or fax a change in before 12:00. You must follow up the email or fax with a phone call to ensure the message was received.
We will not accept phone calls or e-mails after this time. Please try to have an alternate plan of transportation if an emergency occurs after 1:30 p.m.
This request is to prevent miscommunications over the phone and for your child’s safety.
Please do one of the following when making a transportation change:
- Send in a handwritten note or send in either a car rider or bus change form. You can download and print a copy of the transportation change form above.
- Walk in to make the change on one of our forms.
- Fax a change to (502) 222-3530. (**If sending a fax, please call to confirm that fax was received.)
- Email a change to Locustgrove@oldham.kyschools.us (**If sending an email, we will send a notification that it was received. Please call school by 2:00 if a reply was not send confirming that your child’s transportation change was received.)