How to use student webmail
When you start to use your student webmail, please follow these steps very carefully.
- At least once and at school, log on with your email address:
(some students have numbers, if you are not sure, ask.)
- Your password must be at least 8 characters, and have at least one number and one captial. If it does not, change it.
- Use the webmail link on the left side of the school’s webpage, or type outlook.com in the address line of your browser.
- Type in the whole email address as your username in webmail, and your new password.
- At home, you will just have to use your email address and new password in order to get your webmail.
- If you have problems or questions, please see Ms. Unker or Mr. Allen in the library.
Why use student webmail?
All third-party email providers, i.e. yahoo, gmail, insight, etc. are blocked at the state level. For more information on this regulation please visit this Kentucky Department of Education page.
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 April 2013 14:38